Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah!

SARAH: I would say i'm done with the Iron Chef*, but my anger never ends.
SARAH: Kind of like...uhh...The Neverending Story?
SARAH: But not with those weird flying dog things.
KATE: If we could convert your rage to electricity we'd never need a power plant again.
SARAH: Don't they say all the yelling you will do in your entire life makes enough energy to heat up a pot of coffee or something?
SARAH: They do not know me.
KATE: No. That's like an Olympic-sized hot tub.
SARAH: And no one will be invited it in unless I like them.
KATE: I shouldn't go in hot tubs.
KATE: I get woozy.
SARAH: Then you can sit on the side
SARAH: And be the lifeguard.
KATE: Can do.
KATE: HEY NO RUNNING SARAH
SARAH: But running will make the hot tub warmer.



*New character. All you need to know: He's a chef, he has wronged Sarah, and he will never be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment