Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sarah Solves Problems

KATE: Ugh I am all puffy and it is making me so sad. I wish I could just deflate myself.
SARAH: Would you like me to poke you with a pin? Then you will not feel so bloaty. I will deflate you!
KATE: Yes. Deflate me please. This is ridiculous. I looked in the mirror last night and didn't recognize myself, because I'm a balloon. So yes.
SARAH: Maybe someone should squeeze you and then all the air would come out. That’s a thought too.
KATE: Or pee would come out. That's more likely.
SARAH: If I squeezed you and pee came out, I would laugh. Then I would be sad because you peed on me, but clearly I would be asking for it.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations.
    you made me cry at work by reading this.
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah is very, very good at making men cry.

    ReplyDelete