Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gold Medalists, Right Here

SARAH: I have social special needs – I’m not going to say I’m socially retarded, even though I am. 
SARAH: And I just did. 
SARAH: This is a fact. But you seem to like me anyway.
KATE: You know what? I do like you anyway.
KATE: And look who you're talking to.
KATE: If there were a social special olympics, you and I would definitely be competitors. You could just run down the track yelling everything that pops into your head, and I can contort myself into impossible positions while trying to hide from social activities.
KATE: It'll be great!
SARAH: Can we make that an event for tomorrow night? 
SARAH: We can run around the cul-de-sac shouting things and no one will question us because that’s about what happens normally

No comments:

Post a Comment