Monday, February 14, 2011

In Case You Weren't Already Hearing Circus Music In Your Head

SARAH: I asked my dad if he could change my oil in my car today.
SARAH: He said sure, just leave it at home and I'll do it.
SARAH: So I left it at home.
SARAH: Instead of doing it himself, he brought it to the dealership to get an oil change, which is fine...
SARAH: But now B2 is texting me and telling me I need to go and pick it up.
SARAH: I’m not sure how I’m supposed to do that, since I drove a car to work and I don’t think I can drive 2 cars at once.
SARAH: I mean, maybe I can.
SARAH: But probably not.
KATE: The idea of you driving two cars at once is cracking me up.
KATE: You're like on two chariots and the horses are running in opposite directions.
KATE: I just had to pause for a moment to try to remember if chariots were pulled by horses or something else.
KATE: Yep, it's one of those days.
SARAH: PIGS. They're pulled by PIGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment