Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If You Liked It Then You Should Have Asked to See a Dessert Menu

SARAH: When I was in the bathroom washing my hands, I got a hardcore craving for a NY strip steak.  HEY BOYS. BUY ME STEAK.
SARAH: Isn’t it nice to see that life is cyclical?  We may have thought that I have grown, but no.  I’m still putting out for steak.
SARAH: And mashed potatoes.
KATE: HA. That's right. Your body is a precious commodity. Don't give it up for just any dinner. Make sure there are mashed potatoes too.
SARAH: Listen, if they want some, they better pony up for mashed potatoes with my steak. 
SARAH: And I want a salad too. 
SARAH: And some vodka drinks. 
SARAH: I’m too good for anyone that cannot afford those things.

1 comment:

  1. I'll buy you steak and you don't even have to put out :)

    ReplyDelete