Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sarah Slammed Her Finger in a Door. It Got Gross.

SARAH: Grosssssssssssssss finger. It’s fascinating. 
SARAH:I can’t look away.  Honestly, I can’t.
KATE: You are so funny with Gross Finger. I mean, obviously I'm sorry that it hurts and is gross, but your fascination with it is fascinating to me. 
SARAH: I can’t help it.  it’s so interesting and totally gross.  Like…who expects that? 
SARAH: It’s kind of like when my dad joins the HSA.*  It’s gross, but I cannot look away. 
SARAH: I come from a weird family.
SARAH: I say that like maybe MAYBE you haven’t realized that yet and think that everything that goes down in my family is normal.




*The HSA, or Home Surgery Association, is what it's called when Sarah's father takes a drill to a swollen finger, or a screwdriver to a busted tooth...usually his own, but not exclusively.

No comments:

Post a Comment