Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gettin' Murdery

SARAH: I will like you, even if you go on a murderous rampage. And I'll let you go on that rampage because THAT'S WHAT A GOOD FRIEND DOES, LETS THEIR FRIEND KILL PEOPLE THAT BOTHER THEM.

I do like the idea of you going "I WILL MURDERY EVERYONE" and me being like "Here, let me sharpen this knife and give you a gun and a shiv and you know what? Here's a hand grenade for good measure and some poison something or other in a cupcake. I know they look good and tasty, but they are filled with death...so don't eat them."

KATE: Oh man, I got so excited when I read that because instead of a shank I thought you were giving me a shark. And while all those other weapons are great, how awesome would it be to arm someone with a shark?

Totally awesome, that's how awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment