Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Wedding Pool, Part II (We Start to Notice a Trend)

BJ: Ain't nothing wrong with my haircut.
SARAH: Suuuuuuuuuuuure.
BJ: I HAVE TO GO WORK FOR A MINUTE BUT KATE SAYS YOU ARE MEAN AND THAT YOUR HAIR IS UGLY
SARAH: Well, I know that she didn't. Because she and I are hetero lifemates and you're just a stupidface. With stupid hair.
BJ: SUCK IT, NERD
SARAH: I think we both know I'm not a nerd. I don't play WoW.
SARAH: and I don't work on computers
SARAH: and most importantly, I'M NOT YOU.
BJ: WHICH IS WHY YOU AREN'T AWESOME
SARAH: Is there a Best of BJ blog? Well, there probably is, but it's about blowjobs.
BJ: haha
SARAH: but NO, you don't have a best of BJ blog because YOU ARE NOT AWESOME.
BJ: NO, IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T SHARE ALL OF MY INANE RAGE WITH KATE.
BJ: I AM BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS, AND I'M SURE KATE HAS THINGS SHE'D RATHER DO
SARAH: Because Kate doesn't care about you and your silly hipster rage.

1 comment:

  1. The "is there a best of BJ" line is the second funniest thing I've ever read on here, after "She's so hot, I would fuck her dad".

    ReplyDelete