Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today's Disaster.

KATE: Oh, Sarah. We have each other.
KATE: and underpants
KATE: and Cupcake Land
KATE: and Ben and Jerry
KATE: and that might be it for us.
SARAH: And if we ever were to sit on the couch in our underpants, watching Reno 911 and eating Ben and Jerry's...that would really be it for us.
KATE: With cats.
KATE: Suicide pact.
KATE: That's the end.
SARAH: I can see the end - I feel like it's not far off.
KATE: Oh my god, don't say that.
KATE: That's horrible.
SARAH: Also, I have a coupon for free Ben and Jerry's.
KATE: Stop it.
SARAH: So really..this is the end.
KATE: But Sarah,
KATE: we're too cute to die!
SARAH: Kate, I'm just throwing this out there--
SARAH: If I'm not seriously dating someone by the time I'm 30, I'm killing everyone.
KATE: Sounds good.
SARAH: Not you.
KATE: No, me too, please.
SARAH: NO, if I'm going to be miserable, I'm taking you down with me.
SARAH: Additionally, killing everyone isn't going to lead to me finding someone...
SARAH: But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment