Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sarah Plans for the Future

SARAH: And when you're old, all the men are probably dead.
KATE: Can we just focus on the present please?
KATE: Let's find you a man for now. We'll find one.
SARAH: AT THE SENIOR CENTER.
KATE: hahahahahaa
KATE: omg.
KATE:  I just snotted on my face.
SARAH: Sexy, Kate.
SARAH: Actually, I bet that would attract men at the senior center.
KATE: You bring out the snot in me.
SARAH: You snot on your face, they drool...
KATE: Oh ew ew ew
SARAH: a new exchange of bodily fluids.
KATE: oh GOD
KATE : that's HORRIBLE.
SARAH: And funny.
SARAH: You know you can't stop laughing.
KATE: Of course.
SARAH: I'm going to go and shake it to the old men in wheelchairs
SARAH: because maybe they are rich
SARAH: and want a nice girl.
KATE: I...
KATE: Speechless.
SARAH: And who cares if I am younger than their children or grandchildren?
SARAH: They just have to love me enough to leave me all their shit in their will.

No comments:

Post a Comment