Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sometimes Sarah Has Opinions About Things

SARAH: So I'm reading this cookbook now and it tells you how to make all that brand-name stuff.
SARAH: Like Shamrock Shakes.

time passes

SARAH: CREAM CHEESE??!?!?
SARAH: YOU BUY THAT SHIT, YOU DON'T MAKE IT!

time passes

SARAH: DUCK SAUCE.
SARAH: THERE IS A RECIPE FOR DUCK SAUCE.
KATE: I like that you just shouted "DUCK SAUCE" at me.
SARAH: NEWSFLASH - NOT FROM DUCKS.

time passes

SARAH: FRUIT MOTHERFUCKING ROLLUPS?!?!
SARAH: WHY?
KATE: I couldn't tell you.
KATE:  I am, however amused at how irate this has made you. 
SARAH: Gatorade?
SARAH: You buy that shit.
SARAH: Goo goo clusters?
SARAH:  What the frig are those I am disgusted
KATE:  I think it's candy? You're the one with the recipe in front of you.
SARAH: Jesus, Kate, this shit is blowing my mind.
KATE:  I can see that
SARAH: MAYO.
SARAH: WHY WOULD YOU MAKE MAYO?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment