Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SARAH: I have a feeling. My "you're a f***ing moron" sense is tingling
SARAH: and it's saying...YOU'RE A F***ING MORON, IDIOTFACE.
KATE: Yeah, but you have that all the time though even when it's not true.
SARAH: Maybe it's on the fritz. I dont know who you would see about fixing that.
SARAH: Do they make sense doctors? I don't think so.
SARAH: If there were sense doctors, I would send my mom there
SARAH: and make her stay there until she made sense again.
KATE: YES.
SARAH: I bet they would put you in a box and ask you questions.
KATE: Maybe you can tell her she's going to the sense doctors, and just drop her in the polar bear enclosure?
KATE: because obviously doctors are at the zoo.
SARAH: Like they would give her a phone and she would call my cell and say, "Sarah?"
SARAH: and someone would hit her.
KATE: Ha!
SARAH: OR if she called the house phone and ask if the person who answered was home
SARAH: She'd get a smack for that.
SARAH: Kate, we should become doctors
SARAH: just so people would pay us to literally slap sense into someone.
SARAH: MAN. I AM SO SMART.
KATE: Good idea.
SARAH: I feel as though we have stumbled upon something really important today.

No comments:

Post a Comment